Friday, September 21, 2007

Four Down, Six To Go

Another rotation is over! That means another week off. What do I want to do with myself for a whole week?

I could lounge around and do nothing (and be bored to death), I could go to Brisbane (not all that exciting either), I could study ahead of time for the next rotation (yeah right, as if), or I can do what I have really enjoyed doing for break this year. How about going to Fraser Island again? Six days, 100+ kilometers, me and nature. Sounds like a good idea. This time will be even better, because my mates James and Mike from Brisbane are coming up to join me for the walk.

Good times!

1 comment:

Puja said...

TONY! How's it going? I found your blog on your facebook profile. Good to see everythings going well out in Australia, what's all this talk of you never coming back? You should send out mass emails like Alex does with how you're doing.