Thursday, March 15, 2007

One Down, Nine To Go

My time in Chinchilla flew by so fast, I barely had a chance to check out the town. But believe me, not much happens in a town of 3500 people. The only things I have to remember Chinchilla by are a few photos I snapped during one of my evening jog/bike rides.

This week, all of us on rural rotation converged from all over Queensland to Toowoomba, the base for UQ med school's rural division. We shared what we learned and presented to everyone cases we saw during our rotation. After a short exam this afternoon, it's the official start of a one-week break. A whole week - actually ten days, including this weekend - of sleeping in, relaxing, catching up with friends, and generally not thinking about medicine. That is really something to look forward to. I'd better enjoy this break, because the next rotation, surgery, is going to be full-on.

One rotation done, nine more to do before the end of med school! Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be counting down so early.

No comments: