Friday, July 18, 2008

Eight Down, Two To Go

Yay, it’s the end of another rotation. This rotation, without an exam at the end, more or less fizzled out rather than having a “proper” end, which is just fine. Now I’m looking at the two hardest rotations for the next four months: obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics. In comparison, the first three rotations of this year were mere holidays.

I will be enjoying the break next week nonetheless. This is the first break since starting of third year when I don’t have anything planned. No camping trips, no going anywhere. I will be hanging around Brisbane, with maybe a day trip here and there. But it will be a good and relaxing break before I have to buckle down for the next four months.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight’s dinner: wonton noodle soup. Yes, that’s a sauce pan. And yes, it’s just for me, myself, and I. Oink.

No comments: