Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hermit Mode: On

After settling in at my friends Richard’s and Henry’s place by claiming a corner on the floor of their living room, my mind turns to next Wednesday’s exam, which has been like an angry cloud hanging over my head threatening to strike for the last three days. I have exactly one week to gather all the knowledge that has been leaking out of my brain over the last six weeks and try to somehow shove it back in there in a somewhat organized fashion. With a subject as broad as internal medicine, it’s like trying to review the last three years in one week. Sounds a lot like Mission Impossible to me at the moment, but I have no other choice. So for the next week, my habitat will consist of the library, hospital wards, and my corner of the living room floor.

Signing off – ‘til next Wednesday.

No comments: